Killing Spree VII Killing Spree VII

This was just a montage put to your awful taste in music. Just a bunch of close-ups to angry-looking faces. Dreadful. You can't even spell "Emergency".

Boy with Nails for Eyes Boy with Nails for Eyes

Fantastic

Truly one of the most awe-inspiring and unique Flashes I've ever seen. It reminded me of the audio vinyl record of War of the Worlds in its music, and with the crows. This is a style I've never encountered before and I hope you continue to create more brilliant pieces.

shngrdnr responds:

Thanks ransom!

floo floo

I liked it

The aesthetics of this short really blew me away. It's clearly not made in Flash but it looked great, I love the effects used for the orb. The design of the little character is cute, too.
I just wish you'd had more time to create more of a story and see what else you could have got out of this! I'd like to see what you make next :)

Raptor Burgers Raptor Burgers

Enjoyable!

I liked it. You have a drawing and animating style that we don't see a lot of here. The story was portrayed well too. The music wasn't really my cup of tea but it suited the piece quite nicely. My one complaint is that it's a shame you didn't take a few seconds on google to find the correct spelling of velociraptor :P
Other than that, a fun video.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Holy crap, how did I miss that, lol, I'll fix it immediately.

Bedtime Story Bedtime Story

Brilliant.

That was an absolutely charming short. The drawing and animation has a cute appeal to it, and I tend to enjoy seeing cartoons that use picture-speech, it's a great way to communicate with everyone regardless of language. To top it off, the story was fun too. Newgrounds needs more artists like you. Well done.

The Adventures of Steve 3 The Adventures of Steve 3

A bit iffy.

The good -
The music. I was pleased to hear some Pendulum in there.
The headshots.
The drawing. The landscapes were good and I liked the thicker line around the outside of the characters.

The bad -
The animation. As mentioned in plenty of reviews before mine, the little animation you had was a bit rigid, and the running looked particularly weird. I know it's not the easiest thing to do, though,
The voice acting. You need another person to do the ginger kid's voice because it's too similar to Steve's. I'm guessing you just held your nose for that one? I feel bad saying it but you're not the greatest voice actor in the world. Sorry!
The humour. I thought the jokes were pretty basic, but I guess it just wasn't my style. Although I did like the camera zoom-in followed by "that was cool".

So overall it was a good effort, but you need more practise at some aspects. It's a good start, though.

SAW Fear SAW Fear

Hmm

Your drawing style doesn't suit "serious" type movies. Your drawings are too cartoony. And as has previously been said, this isn't really anything to do with SAW. It was just... a guy wakes up, remembers how he was captured, gets killed. No point or moral to it really.

Oh, and it's "halloween".

Spelling Bee Spelling Bee

hmm

I don't see how this has got such a high score. There's nothing more to it than animating mouths to the audio you've taken from a show. Bit boring really.

I Love MGS I Love MGS

Aww.

I love MGS too, but sadly I didn't love this Flash. :(

Nice try, but the framerate was far too slow to be enjoyed. Try increasing it and drawing more frames between.

And I think the word you're looking for is "illogical" :)

Stuper Mario Bloopers Stuper Mario Bloopers

Ouch

That was painful to watch. I think you made it terrible on purpose. Well congratulations, it worked ;)