Cursed Treasure LevelPack Cursed Treasure LevelPack

Excellent

Fantastic, I'm glad this finally got on the front page. Took long enough, got me thinking that it'd been ignored by the staff.

I don't normally play tower defense games because they all seem the same to me, but I'm glad I gave this one a shot. The balance between difficulty and enjoyment is absolutely spot on, so well done for getting that right - its not an easy thing to do. At first I thought only three tower types would be limiting and boring, but actually, restricting the tower types and where they can be placed gave the game a whole new level of simplicity that made upgrading and buying towers much more enjoyable.

I hope you make more games, maybe you can try out a different genre next? :)

FPA: Sneak Peek FPA: Sneak Peek

Brilliant

The Fancy Pants Adventures have always been ahead of their time as far as Flash gameplay and physics were concerned. There is something so smooth and slick about playing this game, it's just so fluid. Brilliant demo and lots of fun, well done.

Aliens Kidnapped Betty Aliens Kidnapped Betty

Fantastic.

One of the best Flash games I've ever played. I hope you're planning to take this to mobile and tablet computers, you'd make a fortune. Keep please making games, you're brilliant at it.

Capt Pancakes adventure Capt Pancakes adventure

Sorry

The visuals are too pixelated. Maybe try making the pixels smaller so you can add more detail. It kind of ached my eyes trying to look at the game. Also, the screen is quite juttery when walking, it looks as though his walking loop actionscript has a pause between the loops.

Work on your visuals and some niggling aspects of the coding and you'll do much better, I think!

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Fantastic

One of the more accomplished Flash games I've seen, for sure. These pseudo-3D games usually don't work very well as far as gameplay is concerned, but you've cracked it. The graphics are brilliant, too. I spent a lot of time playing this game, it's really entertaining. I found the default controls a bit fiddly, what with every button being left-handed, but the options menu soon fixed that.

It's brilliant, I can't wait to see your next work.

Silent Hill: Room 304 Silent Hill: Room 304

Nice!

You captured the SIlent Hill essence very well. I liked the story you had going, although I kinda guessed the player would be Adrian all along ;)
You will probably like my game here on Newgrounds called Inculcation, it's a Silent Hill-inspired point and click game too.
A good job, well done!

assjoe responds:

I've played Inculcation several times, it's truly a great game!
In fact one of my main inspirations for this one, along with Silent Hill & Exmortis.
Very honoured that you played and liked my game! (:

The Dreamerz The Dreamerz

Excellent

A remarkable game. You got crocked, being beaten by Satanorium to the daily top spot, your game is far more accomplished. Well done, I had fun playing this.

Freeway Fury Freeway Fury

Excellent

Incredibly addictive, haven't played something this innovative in a while. Well done, I hope you get a few trophies for this on Newgrounds. Hey, maybe there's even a way you could devise a control system for the iPhone and sell it on the App store. People would buy it, I reckon.

Mutant Madness Mutant Madness

Nice

A well-programmed, well-drawn and animated game. I found a glitch though! At the big robot chicken boss, I walked in to the bottom-right of the screen and got stuck there. Nothing could release me from that corner! Still, good fun though.

Looming Looming

Fantastic

As usual, Mr Weir, your indie retro games with morals do not disappoint. The storytelling was what kept me gripped.