Killing Spree VII Killing Spree VII

This was just a montage put to your awful taste in music. Just a bunch of close-ups to angry-looking faces. Dreadful. You can't even spell "Emergency".

Boy with Nails for Eyes Boy with Nails for Eyes

Fantastic

Truly one of the most awe-inspiring and unique Flashes I've ever seen. It reminded me of the audio vinyl record of War of the Worlds in its music, and with the crows. This is a style I've never encountered before and I hope you continue to create more brilliant pieces.

shngrdnr responds:

Thanks ransom!

floo floo

I liked it

The aesthetics of this short really blew me away. It's clearly not made in Flash but it looked great, I love the effects used for the orb. The design of the little character is cute, too.
I just wish you'd had more time to create more of a story and see what else you could have got out of this! I'd like to see what you make next :)

Cursed Treasure LevelPack Cursed Treasure LevelPack

Excellent

Fantastic, I'm glad this finally got on the front page. Took long enough, got me thinking that it'd been ignored by the staff.

I don't normally play tower defense games because they all seem the same to me, but I'm glad I gave this one a shot. The balance between difficulty and enjoyment is absolutely spot on, so well done for getting that right - its not an easy thing to do. At first I thought only three tower types would be limiting and boring, but actually, restricting the tower types and where they can be placed gave the game a whole new level of simplicity that made upgrading and buying towers much more enjoyable.

I hope you make more games, maybe you can try out a different genre next? :)

FPA: Sneak Peek FPA: Sneak Peek

Brilliant

The Fancy Pants Adventures have always been ahead of their time as far as Flash gameplay and physics were concerned. There is something so smooth and slick about playing this game, it's just so fluid. Brilliant demo and lots of fun, well done.

Aliens Kidnapped Betty Aliens Kidnapped Betty

Fantastic.

One of the best Flash games I've ever played. I hope you're planning to take this to mobile and tablet computers, you'd make a fortune. Keep please making games, you're brilliant at it.